Before Starting the 2017-2018 Leadership Twin Cities Application
It is recommended you have all components of your application ready BEFORE starting the online form. You will be asked to respond to the following essay questions and supply a brief biography (200 words or less).
To see a full sample application, click here.
You will be asked to respond to the following questions:
- What do you do? Please tell us about your current job responsibilities and share a brief summary of past positions.
- Please tell us about your educational background. You are welcome to include non-traditional experiences (internships, gap years) that have had an impact on your views of community leadership.
- What professional, civic, religious, athletic or social organizations are you currently involved with or have been involved with in recent years?
- Of the items listed above, which involvement is most important to you and why? If you are not currently involved with community activities, please describe past experiences and/or share how you might see yourself involved in the future.
- Identify and discuss an issue that you feel is critical to the Minneapolis-Saint Paul region.
- Why are you seeking admission to the Leadership Twin Cities program? What do you hope to gain from your experience?
You will be asked to provide a short biography (200 words or less). Click here for a sample biography.