It's about people. It's about ideas. It's about influence. The Power of Connection. Your business thrives on it. Your future depends on it. Connect with success at the Bloomington Chamber of Commerce.
Membership in the Chamber provides the following benefits to your business and all its employees.
- Networking- over 50 events every year that connect you to business prospects, opportunities and relationships that help grow your business. Click here to view the Chamber’s invaluable business development programs and networking events. You also have access to an additional 60+ programs that are offered by the Minneapolis Regional and Northeast Minneapolis Chambers.
- Membership includes the Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce and Northeast Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce at no additional cost.
- Membership Listing- information on over 1,400 members including main contact, company information and employee counts in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Company listings in the Chamber’s online membership directory with a link to your company’s site, printed directory and the Chamber’s Mobile App- MyChamberApp
- During the first 90 days of your membership you are identified as a new member at all events, in the Chamber’s E-newsletters and website. We want all the current members to know about you and your business!
- Connect for Lunch- Meet fellow members for weekly lunches at member restaurants. New members are provided with a six-week complimentary trial.
- Member Office and Conference Facility- available to members that need an office for a few hours or for the day. We also offer three conference rooms when you need meeting space.
- Office Supply Savings Program with Office Depot
- All members receive a Membership plaque, window decal and the use of the Chamber’s logo on your marketing materials. Studies show that 63% of consumers are more likely to buy from a chamber member. (Source: The Schapiro Group)
- Ribbon Cuttings- let the Chamber help you celebrate your new business or new location. We will publicize your grand opening in our E-newsletters and website, invite the Ambassador teams and bring along our official “grand opening” ribbon and scissors. Photos will be taken and published in the E-newsletters, website and Facebook.