Critical Issues Forum: 7 Factors - Working Together to Create a More Competitive MSPName: Critical Issues Forum: 7 Factors - Working Together to Create a More Competitive MSPDate: May 13, 2016Time: 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM CDTEvent Description:
The success of our region is a result of how we compete with other regions around the globe. Please join the Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce and GREATER MSP for breakfast and discussion on the critical economic, environmental and social issues we face as a city and region.
- John Stanoch, Interim President, Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Bill McKinney, Vice President, Strategic Development, Thrivent Financial
- Timothy R. Baer, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary, Target
- Tawanna Black, Executive Director, Northside Funders Group
- Bill Blazar, Senior Vice President of Public Affairs and Business Development, Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- Adam Duininck, Chair, Metropolitan Council
- Matt Kramer, President, Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mayor Mary Giuliani Stephens, City of Woodbury
- Kate Wolford, President, The McKnight Foundation
Thank you to our series sponsors:
Cancelations must be received 3 business days prior to the event for a refund. All no shows will be billed. Substitutes are accepted.