Creating powerful partnerships to unite and grow member businesses and the region.
Good Morning Minneapolis: Philanthropy in the CityName: Good Morning Minneapolis: Philanthropy in the CityDate: June 24, 2016Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM CDTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
Non-profit organizations are essential to the success of the downtown core as employers, business partners and neighbors. Our panelists will discuss some of the new trends in their industry including: engagement with convention visitors, the impact of the millennial workforce, increased interest in hands-on giving and more creative relationships with corporate partners.
- Kevin Hanstad, Director of Market Research, Meet Minneapolis
- Zeeda Magnuson, Executive Director, HandsOn Twin Cities
- Brian Googins, Assistant Manager, Donor Recruitment, Memorial Blood Centers
- Bruce Gerth, Partnership Manager, Be the Match
- Chad Brown, Vice President, Foundations & Special Initiatives, Greater Twin Cities United Way
Thank you to our series sponsors:
Cancellations must be received 3 business days prior to the event for a refund. All no shows will be billed. Substitutes are accepted.