Creating powerful partnerships to unite and grow member businesses and the region.
Good Morning Minneapolis: The Re-Development of the RiverfrontName: Good Morning Minneapolis: The Re-Development of the RiverfrontDate: August 25, 2017Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM CDTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
RiverFirst is a public/private partnership that includes a series of ongoing projects of the Minneapolis Park Board & Minneapolis Parks Foundation focused on redevelopment of iconic areas along the Mississippi River. One of these projects, Water Works, will transform the riverfront surrounding the Stone Arch Bridge into a place to gather, play and explore. A second is a proposed development of the Upper Harbor which could include an outdoor music amphitheater. Speakers at the next Good Morning Minneapolis will provide an overview of the riverfront plans and specific project updates.
- Tom Evers, Executive Director, Minneapolis Parks Foundation
- Dayna Frank, CEO, First Avenue & the 7th St. Entry
- Michael Schroeder, Assistant Superintendent, Planning Services, Minneapolis Park Board
- Joan Sorrano, Design Principal and Vice President, HGA Architects
- Tom Whitlock, President, Damon Farber Associates
Thank you to our presenting sponsor:
Thank you to our series sponsor:
Cancellations must be received 3 business days prior to the event for a refund.All no shows will be billed. Substitutes are accepted.