Memorial Blood Centers
- Blood Centers
- Medical Research & Development
- Health Service Associations
- Human Services Organizations
Every two seconds, someone needs blood. And because blood cannot be synthetically made, there is no substitute. Only volunteer donors can save lives.
At Memorial Blood Centers, we welcome tens of thousands of donors who roll up their sleeves and donate blood at the 11 Donor Centers we operate throughout Minnesota and northwestern Wisconsin. We also partner with hundreds of businesses, community and civic groups, high schools and colleges, and places of worship to conduct over 2,000 Blood Drives each year that help us connect even more volunteers who donate with the thousands of people in need of their life-saving gift.
Donated blood is thoroughly tested and prepared for distribution to our 30+ area hospital partners for patients in need. When called upon, we also provide blood to other blood centers and healthcare organizations throughout the nation, and to U.S. military agencies during times of need.
Memorial Blood Centers has been saving lives for over 65 years as an independent nonprofit supplying life-saving blood to area hospitals and other partners throughout the U.S. For more information, call 1-888-GIVE-BLD or visit MBC.ORG.
- Join Memorial Blood Centers mission to save lives through blood donation. Schedule to donate.
- Donated red cells last just 42 days. Read about what blood is and why it matters.
- Look whos giving and living! Watch and read how blood donations are saving lives in the community.
- Volunteer, host a blood drive, or donate blood to save a life. Learn how you can make a difference.
- Roll up your sleeves and give blood to save a life in your community. Schedule a donation today.
NewsRelease Date: May 19, 2017
Located in Bloomington east of 35W in the Premier Bank Building at 500 W 98th St, 2nd Floor or located in Minneapolis at the corner of 7th St S & Marquette Ave S in the Roanoke Building, Suite 105