If you would prefer to fill out and email your forms to Christine Levens, please select from one of the following:
- Best in Business Award Doc
- Quality of Life Award Doc
- Break-Out Business of the Year Doc
- Small Business of the Year Doc
- Non-Profit of the Year Doc
Thanks for your continued patience, and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Best in Business Award
Description: Honors one business in the region for its outstanding success in the 2014. This company will have made an impact through a variety of quantifiable measures in their market and experienced successive quarters of financial growth.
Eligibility: All businesses are eligible for this award and may self nominate. Nominees must be current Chamber members and have conducted business for at least seven years as of December 31, 2014.
Nominees must demonstrate their success in the following ways:
- Increase in workforce
- Succesful employee retention
- Recognition as a leader in the market
- The addition of facilities or site expansion/renovations
- Four successive quarters of growth
If you would like to submit a nomination, please fill out the form below: