We're experiencing technical problems and have extended the deadline until Thursday, January 29, 2015. We recommend filling out the online form using Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
If you would prefer to fill out and email your forms to Christine Levens, please select from one of the following:
- Best in Business Award Doc
- Quality of Life Award Doc
- Break-Out Business of the Year Doc
- Small Business of the Year Doc
- Non-Profit of the Year Doc
Thanks for your continued patience, and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Break-Out Business of the Year Award
Description: Honors one business for its success and impact on the market over a two year period. This could include capital investments, increased sales and services and workforce growth.
Eligibility: Nominees must be current Chamber members and have conducted business for at least two years as of December 31, 2014. Companies may self-nominate for this award.
Nominees must demonstrate the following:
- Significant growth in their market in the past two years
- Significant increase in client or market share
- Expansion in product lines or client services
- The addition of employees or site and facility expansion
If you would like to submit a nomination, please fill out the form below: