About Greater MSP
The Minneapolis Regional Chamber’s primary economic development partner is Greater MSP. Greater MSP is a private-public partnership whose mission is to stimulate economic growth and prosperity in the entire Minneapolis Saint Paul region. Its primary role is to be a value-added resource to all economic development organizations and activities throughout the region, with the goal of a brighter future for all residents of the region.
Together with its economic development partners, Greater MSP provides vision, strategy, resources, and staff support to link state and local governments and organizations involved with job creation, regional marketing, and business recruitment and retention.
Specifically, Greater MSP will lead or partner with existing organizations to:
- Set a strategic vision for regional economic development
- Define and guide a tactical economic development agenda
- Brand and market our region to internal and external audiences
- Retain and expand current businesses in the region
- Attract new businesses to the region
- Connect businesses with local resources and incentives
Executive Vice President
Mary Jo Lewis
Executive Assistant to Michael Langley
Director of Business Investment
Contact us to learn more about how Greater MSP can help your business find a home in the Minneapolis Saint Paul region.
Minneapolis Saint Paul Regional Economic Development Partnership
400 Robert Street North, Suite 1520
Saint Paul, MN 55101
Phone Number: 651.287.1300
Toll Free: 1.855.287.1300