Before Starting the 2016-2017 Leadership Twin Cities Application
It is recommended you have all components of your application ready BEFORE starting the online form. You will be asked to respond to the following essay questions and supply a brief biography (200 words or less).
To see a full sample application, click here.
You will be asked to respond to the following questions:
1. What do you do? Please tell us about your current job responsibilities and share a brief summary of past positions.
2. Please tell us about your educational background.
3. List up to three organizations (professional affiliations, civic, religious, athletic or social organizations) with which you are currently involved or have been involved with in recent years.
- List them in order of importance to you
- Designate if you are still actively involved and if any official offices held.
- If you are not currently involved with community activities, please describe past experiences and where you might see yourself involved in the future.
4. Identify and discuss an issue that you feel is critical to the Minneapolis-Saint Paul region.
5. Why are you seeking admission to the Leadership Twin Cities program? What do you hope to gain from your experience?
You will be asked to provide a short biography (200 words or less). Click here for a sample biography.