Home >> Membership >> Member Benefits
It's about people. It's about ideas. It's about influence. The Power of Connection. Your business thrives on it. Your future depends on it. Connect with success at the Bloomington Chamber of Commerce.
Membership in the Chamber provides the following benefits to your business and all its employees.
- Networking- over 50 events every year that connect you to business prospects, opportunities and relationships that help grow your business. Click here to view the Chamber’s invaluable business development programs and networking events. You also have access to an additional 60+ programs offered by the Minneapolis Regional and Northeast Minneapolis Chambers.
- Multiple Memberships - the Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce and Northeast Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce are included in your membership.
- Membership Listing - information on over 1,500 members including main contact, company information and employee counts in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Company listing in the Chamber’s online Membership Directory with a link to your company’s website and social media sites.
- Member to Member Discounts
- During the first 90 days of your membership you are identified as a new member at all events, in the Chamber’s E-newsletters and website. We want all the current members to know about you and your business!
Company listing in our annual printed Membership Directory, a valuable resource containing company information for each of our members along with important Chamber and City information, contacts, and resources (also available online here).
- All members receive a Membership plaque, window decal and the use of the Chamber’s logo on your marketing materials. Studies show that 63% of consumers are more likely to buy from a chamber member. (Source: The Schapiro Group)
- Advertising - the Chamber also provides many cost-effective advertising opportunities through our E-newsletters, website and sponsorships.
- Ribbon Cuttings - let the Chamber help you celebrate your new business or new location. We will publicize your grand opening in our e-newsletters and website, invite the Ambassador teams and bring along our official “grand opening” ribbon and scissors (#FollowBigRed). Photos will be taken and published in e-newsletters, on the website and on social media.
- Legislative Voice - members and staff work with local, regional and state policymakers to assure the voice of our membership is heard as decisions are made that impact the economic future.
- Member Office and Conference Facility - available to members that need an office for a few hours or for the day. We also offer conference rooms for rent when you need meeting space.