Home >> Membership >> Membership Benefits
Connect with success at the Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce, your link to the people, programs and resources you need to grow your business. Join more than 1,500 member businesses representing the 11-county metro area. Members benefit from the Chamber’s pro-business advocacy, business and professional development programs, and high visibility events throughout the year. Membership also includes the Bloomington Chamber of Commerce and the Northeast Chamber of Commerce at no additional cost.
Membership with the Chamber provides the following benefits to your business and all its employees:
Multiple Memberships- The Bloomington Chamber and Northeast Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce are included with your membership.
- Networking- over 100 events every year that connect you to business prospects, opportunities and relationships that help grow your business. Click here to view the Chamber’s invaluable business development programs and networking events.
- Membership Listing- information on over 1,500 members including main contact, company information and employee counts in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Company listing in the Chamber’s online Membership Directory with a link to your company’s website and social media sites.
- During the first 90 days of your membership you are identified as a new member at all events, in the Chamber’s E-newsletters and website. We want all the current members to know about you and your business!
- Connect for Lunch- Meet fellow members for weekly lunches at member restaurants. New members are provided with a six-week complimentary trial.
- Member Office and Conference Facility- available to members that need an office for a few hours or for the day. We also offer three conference rooms when you need meeting space.
- Legislative Voice- members and staff work with local, regional and state policymakers to assure the voice of our membership is heard as decisions are made that impact the economic future.
- Advertising- The Chamber also provides many cost-effective advertising opportunities through our E-newsletters, website and sponsorships. Click here to find out more about advertising.
- All members receive a personalized Membership plaque, window decal and the use of the Chamber’s logo on your marketing materials. Studies show that 63% of consumers are more likely to buy from a chamber member. (Source: The Schapiro Group)
- Ribbon Cuttings- let the Chamber help you celebrate your new business or new location. We will publicize your grand opening in our E-newsletters and website, invite the Ambassador teams and bring along our official “grand opening” ribbon and scissors. Photos will be taken and published in the E-newsletters, website and Facebook.
If you would like to discuss if the Chamber is right for you and your business and how to leverage your investment, please call Lisa Myhre, Director of Membership Development at (612) 370-9137 or feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.