Home >> Membership >> Membership Benefits
The Northeast Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce has a legacy of providing leadership, serving the community and working for Northeast Minneapolis’ economic vitality and quality of life. We are a partnership of business and community leaders dedicated to the common good of Northeast and the region.
Become a member and become a part of the fabric of the business and greater community. Membership provides the opportunity to make connections with other business owners and operators, educational and informative programs, volunteer opportunities and access to local elected officials and civic leaders.
Your membership with the Northeast Minneapolis Chamber also includes membership in the Minneapolis Regional Chamber as well as the Bloomington Chamber of Commerce. This allows for access to over 1,000 members and 100 additional programs across the region.
Membership in the Chamber provides the following benefits to your business and all its employees.
- Networking- over 100 events every year that connect you to business prospects, opportunities and relationships that help grow your business. Click here to view the Chamber’s invaluable business development programs and networking events.
- Membership Listing- information on over 1,400 members including main contact, company information and employee counts in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Company listings in the Chamber’s online membership directory with a link to your company’s site, printed directory and the Chamber’s Mobile App- MyChamberApp
- During the first 90 days of your membership you are identified as a new member at all events, in the Chamber’s E-newsletters and website. We want all the current members to know about you and your business!
- Connect for Lunch- Meet fellow members for weekly lunches at member restaurants. New members are provided with a six-week complimentary trial.
- Legislative Voice- members and staff work with local, regional and state policymakers to assure the voice of our membership is heard as decisions are made that impact the economic future. Click here to view the Chamber’s pro-business initiatives.
- Advertising- Chamber also provides many cost-effective advertising opportunities through our E-newsletters, website and sponsorships. Click here to find out more about advertising.
- All members receive a Membership plaque, window decal and the use of the Chamber’s logo on your marketing materials. Studies show that 63% of consumers are more likely to buy from a chamber member. (Source: The Schapiro Group)
- Ribbon Cuttings- let the Chamber help you celebrate your new business or new location. We will publicize your grand opening in our E-newsletters and website, invite the Ambassador teams and bring along our official “grand opening” ribbon and scissors. Photos will be taken and published in the E-newsletters, website and Facebook.