We're experiencing technical problems and have extended the deadline until Thursday, January 29, 2015. We recommend filling out the online form using Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
If you would prefer to fill out and email your forms to Christine Levens, please select from one of the following:
- Best in Business Award Doc
- Quality of Life Award Doc
- Break-Out Business of the Year Doc
- Small Business of the Year Doc
- Non-Profit of the Year Doc
Thanks for your continued patience, and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Non-Profit of the Year Award
Description: Honors one non-profit organization for its successful service delivery, volunteer engagement programs and creative development strategies.
Eligibility: Non-profit direct service organizations are eligible for this award and may self nominate. Nominees must be current Chamber members for at least one year as of December 31, 2014.
Nominees should detail the following:
- The types of direct services provided
- How many individuals/lives they touch
- Creative ways in which services are delivered
- Successful development programs and strategies which ensure organizational stability and sustainability
If you would like to submit a nomination, please fill out the form below: