We're experiencing technical problems and have extended the deadline until Thursday, January 29, 2015. We recommend filling out the online form using Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
If you would prefer to fill out and email your forms to Christine Levens, please select from one of the following:
- Best in Business Award Doc
- Quality of Life Award Doc
- Break-Out Business of the Year Doc
- Small Business of the Year Doc
- Non-Profit of the Year Doc
Thanks for your continued patience, and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Quality of Life Award
Description: Honors one outstanding business for its extraordinary contributions and activities in the community. This company will have improved the quality of life of others and made a difference in the lives of their employees.
Eligibility: Quality of Life Award and Keystone Award winners between the years of 2010-2014 are not eligible. Non-profits are not eligible to receive the award, but may nominate a Chamber member partner organization. For profit businesses that are current Chamber members are eligible and may self nominate.
Nominees must demonstrate their commitment to the community and their employees by identifying activities and ways in which support was provided to non-profit partners in 2014.
Activities could include:
- Employee engagement in volunteerism i.e. design, implementation and participation in an internal or external program or event
- Partnership with a non-profit or community organization
- Employee engagement in volunteer activities etc.
If you would like to submit a nomination, please fill out the form below: