- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce
- Columbus Corporation / Park and Shop / LaSalle Court Parking
- Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Minneapolis Hotel Association
- Midwest Hardware Association
- Minneapolis Downtown Council
- Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Minnesota Bankers Association
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- Minnesota Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners
- Minnesota Business Partnership
- Minnesota Grocers Association
- Minnesota Licensed Beverage Association
- Minnesota Lodging Association
- Minnesota Newspaper Association
- Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association
- Minnesota Petroleum Marketers Association
- Minnesota Recruiting and Staffing Association
- Minnesota Restaurant Association
- Minnesota Retailers Association
- Minnesota Service Station & Convenience Store Association
- National Federation of Independent Business
- River Heights Chamber of Commerce
- Shakopee Chamber of Commerce
- Tiger Oak Media
- Twin West Chamber of Commerce
- Warehouse District Business Association
Workforce Fairness Coalition
Our elected officials represent us and we are often proud to work with them to find the best solutions possible. Unfortunately, the ‘Working Families Agenda’ was developed without much input, and that is not Minneapolis PROUD. These one-size-fits-all approaches to regulating workplace relationships assumes City Hall knows what is best for all of us and our families.
We’re Minneapolis PROUD because we didn’t just sit back and hope things will turn out ok, we made our voices heard! Last fall we were able to open elected officials’ eyes surrounding the proposed 28-day restrictive scheduling mandate and broaden the discussion around the safe and sick leave policy. However, if the City Council follows the recommendation of a City taskforce, Minneapolis is poised to impose one of the nation’s most sweeping local safe and sick leave policies. We need to stand up and once again make our voices heard.
Tell the City Council that you are Minneapolis PROUD! and that Minneapolis employers are working hard to support their employees and their families – in ways that reflect the many different types and sizes of Minneapolis employers. Make Your Voice Heard!
Workforce Fairness Coalition is a group of businesses, non-profits and associations committed to keeping Minneapolis an innovative, progressive workforce leader. The Minneapolis PROUD initiative supports ensuring families and employers are able to create flexible work environments that benefit everyone. Formed in response to political pressure attempting to create a one size fits all “Working Families Agenda” that inserts the City of Minneapolis into the employer-employee relationship, we are committed to ensuring every workplace is fair and equitable, that an honest day's work yields an honest day's pay, and that Minneapolis employees and employers maintain fairness in the workplace. For more information visit: WorkforceFairnessCoalition.com For all media inquiries and support to schedule interviews, contact: Media liaison, Robb Leer firstname.lastname@example.org 612.701.0608.